collapse

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Applications & Introductions / Application: Tamarack Lane
« Last post by Tamaracklane on January 18, 2017, 06:10:46 AM »
Hello Everyone,  I'm John J Mc and I have a webcomic called Tamarack Lane. Tamarack Lane is a weekly webcomic that will eventually be collected into books.

The Premise: Tamarack Lane is the last known sanctuary for rare animals and magical creatures. Sam Harvey has just inherited the role of The Caretaker after his beloved grandmother Rose has passed away. Now Sam has to recover his forgotten past and decide if he has what it takes to be in charge of a land that is threatened by many outside forces.

It's a fantasy but it has comedy, drama and social commentary peppered throughout. I don't think there is anything quite like it out there so please come by and visit. The next few pages are text-heavy because the main character is having a flashback, but normally it's a regular comic. I'm 65 pages into this thing.

Here's the link: http://www.tamaracklane.com
Applications & Introductions / Re: Application: Fauna Fairest
« Last post by sgarea on December 10, 2016, 12:02:08 AM »
Wow.

Really beautiful art, colour scheme... wow, composition is amazing.

FCP has some amazingly talented creators I must say.

Applications & Introductions / Re: Greetings, all!
« Last post by sgarea on December 09, 2016, 11:56:51 PM »
Interdimensional racecar driver with a talking car. Dude. Im so in.
This is great, reading it now!

Art and writing is fantastic, plus the panel work is really good too!
Applications & Introductions / Hello from New Zealand!
« Last post by sgarea on December 09, 2016, 11:50:11 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I am just jumping back into some comic work with a comedy/fantasy work 'The Legend of Gareus'.

I am not up to 10 updates yet, in fact we are just prepping our first 4pager for a local publication but I just wanted to say 'hello', 'help', and 'thanks' to other comics creators out there. Its tough getting those panels together... and the inking (even digital) urrrrgggghhh.

Anyway if anyone is on facebook please, please, please click a like on our new page:  https://www.facebook.com/TheLegendofGareus

The sadness that is a small amount of likes is akin to the plague, if you have time, and dont mind seeing our updates in your feed give us the thumbs up and then as we get closer to release I will make an application here as super secret forums are always the bestest kind :-)

Thanks everyone, in the meantime I'm going to haunt the boards commenting sporadically.

- Shaun
- http://www.estrataproductions.com
Applications & Introductions / Re: Just dropping in to say hi
« Last post by sgarea on December 09, 2016, 11:39:55 PM »
Algerbane looks fantastic!
The Tinkerer's Workshop / Re: Papercraft characters
« Last post by kodagames on November 24, 2016, 11:03:00 AM »
Looks fantastic!
Would you know if its possible to print a model with the numbers folded to the inside?
Applications & Introductions / Re: Greetings, all!
« Last post by Ronin356 on October 03, 2016, 11:39:03 PM »
Welcome to the FCP!
Welcome to the FCP!
Hi, my name is Shawn Padraic Murphy.  I've tried to sign up for this place over the last 2 years and the application finally worked!  I am a writer with a Fantasy Webcomic called Mechanaflux.  I have the first 2 issues up at http://RealmsOfFlux.com if you would like to check it out. 

I am hoping to make the site itself better later when I re-start the comic.  I will remove all the pages and start at Issue 1 - Page 1 once the comic is finished (6 issues) because my artist has been delayed on the comic to be able to post it weekly (as that's the only way I think I can build an audience).  I eventually want to submit it here when that time comes, too.

I currently have a Kickstarter for the 4th issue here if you would like to view/share/donate to help it out:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1945380719/mechanaflux-4

The series is all-ages and is about 3 kids who fall into the world of Flux, and together with a sword-fighting princess, the last sorceress, and a near-sighted dragon, must stop an evil mecha before the entire world is turned into metal.

Thanks for looking.
Applications & Introductions / Greetings, all!
« Last post by Remmirath on August 10, 2016, 08:29:49 PM »
I've been working on my comic -- Corner the Maze -- for the last year or so, but I only just found this place. I figured I'd certainly like to have somewhere to chat about making comics and all, so I decided to join up. Since I only launched the comic last Sunday I'm not thinking of applying just yet or anything, but I wanted to introduce myself before I start posting!

I'm a freelance illustrator and web designer, and when I'm not working on the comic I've also been working on writing a series of books -- although that's taking much longer. When I'm not doing any of that stuff, I'm mostly roleplaying, playing computer games, reading, getting outdoors, listening to music, or drawing for fun.

Anyhow, can't think of much else to say about myself for the moment, so I'll leave it at that -- hello! :D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

* Recent Topics

* Random comic

Gaia

* Tavern Chatter

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Calendar

April 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Comic Updates