• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
  • Resident silly person
    • View Profile
    • Chasing the Sunset
Hi!
« on: April 05, 2012, 10:29:14 PM »
Welcome to the Fantasy Comic Portal!

We're a community of fantasy/sf comic creators (and some readers) and we strife to be a good and nice place for people to discuss comics and everything related. We started this community because we felt there were too few places for longform comics and in just a few months it has grown to an active and fun place to be (if I do say so myself).

Don't be shy, post!

We welcome all contributions and people. Think you don't have anything to say? Just say hi! Daunted by the number of posts? Don't worry! Believe your art/writing isn't good enough? Let us show you otherwise (and help you improve while at it)! Afraid that the dragons will eat you when they conquer the earth? Er... we can't help you with that. They probably will.
Read Chasing the Sunset, or else!

Offline jackjessy

• Spawn
    • View Profile
Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 08:31:07 PM »
Hi to all i am new here

Offline Muninn

• FCP Member
  • Ancient Wyrm
  • IYMAHGURL!
    • View Profile
    • Spindrift
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 01:05:33 AM »
Hi there :D.

Offline ElenDan

• Spawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 01:34:12 AM »
Hi everyone :)
we are a new series of comic strips, Duval Antique.
It is an adventure series with the main character Archont Duval, a world-renowned archeologist and antique shop owner who comes face-to-face with ancient tangled puzzles. With adventures, secret sites and ancient hidden treasures the stories are for everyone who loves traveling, adventures and interesting historical events, lost treasures, caches, and forgotten secrets. Each comics is a mini detective story.

We are a startup and need your support to make more stories real. Therefor we have launched a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo.
http://igg.me/at/duvalantique

We have prepared a variety of perks (bonuses) starting from $1. Perks are ranging from e-mailed original drawings to complete printed comic books (exclusive, signed first edition) and possibility to become one of the characters of a story.

It would be amazing if you could support us. Your help is priceless and very important. Thank you all very much!
http://igg.me/at/duvalantique

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Which of these is usually bigger? Giant or Dwarf?:
Fill in the blank: This site is The Fantasy _____ Portal.:

* Recent Topics

* Random comic

Jikoshia

* Tavern Chatter

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Calendar

June 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

No calendar events were found.
Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Comic Updates