collapse

Author Topic: The 2016 first-round pick will have  (Read 49 times)

Offline laiyongcai92

• Pixie
    • View Profile
The 2016 first-round pick will have
« on: May 19, 2019, 11:29:34 PM »
The 2016 first-round pick will have a much better chance of thriving under Tampa Bay’s new coaching staff."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 2016 NFL DraftInjuriesFree AgencyGame FilmBuccaneers are right to believe in Hargreaves New Jacquizz Rodgers Jersey ,12commentsThe 2016 first-round pick will have a much better chance of thriving under Tampa Bay’s new coaching staff. EDTShareTweetShareShareBuccaneers are right to believe in Hargreaves Kim Klement-USA TODAY SportsOne of the biggest criticisms of the Buccaneers’ former coaching staff was that they didn’t play to the strengths of the guys on their roster. Not only did they set them up for failure in a lot of cases, but they often remained reluctant to adjust when things weren’t going as planned.Perhaps no better example of that pattern exists than cornerback Vernon Hargreaves III. The 2016 first-round pick, despite being better suited to play press coverage, was asked to play off the ball in zone coverage under former defensive coordinator Mike Smith. The adjustments never really came, as Hargreaves struggled so much on the outside that the coaching staff decided to move him primarily inside to the nickel position. Speaking with the media on Monday, Hargreaves acknowledged that Smith’s scheme was never a good fit for him.When he was moved to the slot Donovan Smith Jersey White , Hargreaves was far more successful. That was partly due to the ability to play to his strengths and cover guys man-to-man. Pro Football Focus came through with a good breakdown of his success in press coverage, though it’s worth mentioning that press coverage in the slot does differ from press coverage on the outside. Even still... With Hargreaves moving back to his regular outside position to play the type of coverage he is used to playing, the Bucs are right to believe in him heading into 2019. Personally, I have bought into the idea in the past that Hargreaves is a better fit for the nickel position. But of course, I’m willing to admit to being wrong if the move back to the outside proves to be successful.With as much confidence as Bruce Arians and Todd Bowles have in the former Florida Gator to play the outside position, I’m on board. I’m more than willing to believe that getting back to a scheme he is comfortable in will make all the difference in the world for Hargreaves. Hargreaves is healthy http://www.buccaneerslockerroom.com/authentic-ryan-smith-jersey , he has his confidence back and the scheme fit seems to be right for him. Maybe the Bucs don’t need a veteran corner after all. All aboard the VHIII hype train for 2019. Buccaneers head coach Dirk Koetter took back offensive playcalling responsibilities from offensive coordinator Todd Monken for last Sunday’s game against Washington and said after the 16-3 loss that he wasn’t sure if he’d hold onto them for this week’s game against the Giants.Koetter said Thursday that the decision has not been made yet, but that the team will settle on a choice before Friday.“Every Thursday night we put the game plan to bed,” Koetter said, via . “After dinner, after we get done with the players, we put the game plan to bed and make our final adjustments. After we do that tonight Womens Deone Bucannon Jersey , we鈥檒l decide and move on from there. That鈥檚 how we do it and I believe in our process.”In his own press conference, Monken called Koetter the “best offensive coach I’ve ever been around” and said he came to work with the Buccaneers to be around him. We’ll find out how much coaching Monken will be able to watch Koetter doing on Sunday.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Which of these is usually bigger? Giant or Dwarf?:
Fill in the blank: This site is The Fantasy _____ Portal.:

* Recent Topics

* Random comic

The Wizard of Quippley

* Tavern Chatter

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Calendar

June 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29

No calendar events were found.
Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Comic Updates

anything