collapse

Author Topic: Hello from me and Newfie Studio  (Read 73 times)

Offline lloyd1191

• Spawn
    • View Profile
Hello from me and Newfie Studio
« on: November 27, 2017, 05:45:53 PM »
Hello, I am lloyd1191, or you can just call me Big D, Mr. D, or anything that you like. I am the writer of the webcomic, "The Grand Six" (if you can guess the reference, I give you a round of applause). The description that I gave it goes something like this:

Ava never believed in right or wrong, but on what must be done. She doesn't care if she's seen as a hero or a villain. However, a single choice in her life will start the wheels of fate. It may not be what she desired, but her only choice is to see it through.

I don't know if it's allowed to put a link to it in this section, but here it is: https://tapas.io/series/The-Grand-Six

It doesn't have that many pages right now, but let me tell you. It's going to be a very long comic. I already have over 200 pages written and ready to be drawn.

Anyways, if you would like to show a bit of love, don't forget to like and subscribe. You want to make the updates faster? Here's a link to the Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/newfiestudio

Thanks for reading this, and I wish you a very good day/night.

P.S. Seriously, if this places isn't appropriate to put all this, just let me know and I'll either reduce the content, or outright just erase it.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Which of these is usually bigger? Giant or Dwarf?:
Fill in the blank: This site is The Fantasy _____ Portal.:

* Recent Topics

* Random comic

Damsels Don't Wear Glasses

* Tavern Chatter

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Calendar

December 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[17] 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

No calendar events were found.
Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Comic Updates